- “In Shades of Death: The Lenten Journey” published on asacredjourney.net
- “The Slippery Slope of Discernment” published on the UMC’s Rethink Church website
- “The Sabbath Clearing” published on the UMC’s Rethink Church website
- “What Happens When We Come Close? : Toward a Theological Hermeneutic of Suffering and Liturgical Praxis of Compassion” … you can download this project HERE.
- This project was submitted to the faculty of the Divinity program at The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology in partial completion of the degree of Master of Divinity.
Sermons and Liturgies.
- Sermon: Mark 7:24-30 The Syrophoenician Woman
- Sermon: John 3:1-17 Being Born Again
- Liturgy: A Prayer of Confession
- This is a prayer of confession liturgy that I put together for a class presentation on a portion of the Sermon on the Mount. The liturgy comes from Matthew 6:19-7:12 and borrows some phrasing from a Celtic prayer that I love.
- Exegesis: 1 Kings 19
- Spiritual Formation in C.S. Lewis’ Till We Have Faces
- Beauty & Worship in Chaim Potok’s My_Name_Is_Asher_Lev
- Isaiah 54 and Haitian Immigration
- UMC Itinerancy & Appointment
- Eucharist Doctrine Paper
- Biblical Theology in the Hymns of Charles Wesley
- Grief and Repentance in the 2 Corinthians 7.5-13a
Art & Multimedia
These are some of the graphics, posters, prayer cards, etc… that I have created for various ministry and/or seminary projects: